Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

was just thinking, scary i know but does anyone know if ?

amberjack

the GR 2 x 10 x 5.5 coils DD & Concentric have something on them or are different cosmetically to tell them apart fast?

thanks for the help!

AJ

I do have that size search coil mounted on my Nokta FORS Gold+, and it has the word "Concentric" printed on the coil sticker under the name Nokta. I would presume the Gold Racer 5½X10 might have the same. I really enjoy using BOTH the Concentric and DD coils, but for many areas I tend to favor the Concentric so I guess I better get one for my Makro Gold Racer.

Monte

that sounds good Monte thanks, sure they would be the same!

I should have it late next week be interesting to see how it differs in signal response , speed, discrimination, ID and depth to the DD coil.

the GR sure is a different machine than I am used too sort of feels like in disc 1 its half in AM at the same time, maybe that's the high frequency or by design, but from my limited time with it, I think I am really going to like it after putting some solid hrs in getting to know it better.

so just have to wait now for the coil to show up, like a kid at Christmas time :biggrin:

thanks again and good news for easy coil selection.

let us know how you like it also when you get one.

AJ

yes I can tell the difference DD has Makro on it and the Concentric has that word on it.

AJ

912.jpg