Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was out a couple days ago with mxsport and found this

It's about the size of a half dollar. I was using the standard coil and it was 8" deep. I started out out in Relic 2 tone but did the rest of the hunt in Prospect mode with iron audio. So far I really like this mode. Sat at 6, as high as I could go. Sensitivity 8. Tracking Off, Modulation Off. I am liking this detector a lot. I went to a lumber camp today and took my Tejon hunting there to dig more iron relics. The mxsport does hit on iron relics but doesn't hit good on horseshoes. Today I took the mxsport out with 6x10. I did not notice a great difference in depth between this coil and the standard coil. Even though its heavier I was able to hunt all day with the mxsport. With the coil in closer it wasn't bad. It would have really been nice if it was a lot lighter like a T2 though. It really made my Tejon feel light. :) This detector runs so nice compared to the Rxxxc I had previous. I'm happy I made the switch. It separates great, goes deep and I didn't notice hardly any falsing.

back

Rick

Nice find, tokens and other assorted surprise artifacts are always a joy. How do horseshoes ring up on the mxs?

Mostly iron grunt with some high tone bouncing around 0-6. I'll bet it would hit good in the ground. Some iron hits good and when it's out of the ground it's an iron tone. I guess it because the horseshoe is open.

Rick