Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was such a good AQ day I had to post some finds

tvr

Was out for about 4 hours around low tide with the Impulse AQ. Found some soft bottom cuts in the water then found a cut that had a hard shell pack bottom that was holding stuff ... maybe a hundred feet long and thirty feet wide that at low tide was only knee to waist deep. Spent nearly all my time working that hard packed cut in the water. Three ring day, two junk and a little 1.3 gram 10K white gold and a big chain marked 10k and it is not magnetic; all of it from the one cut. I need to find which box I have the gold test kit packed in and unpack it to do some testing ... non-magnetic is a good sign. The big chain weighs 51 grams.
26July.jpg

No wonders I found nothing on the OR coast, it all got sucked over to the other side!!!!😂😂
Nice job for sure!

Well Done Tvr. What beach are you at? Continued Success to you. Our family is headed down to Tybee Island a week from this Sunday. My wife gets to try out her Equinox 600. Have a great beach trip and find lots of treasure. The necklace is a beaut!
We are in the Myrtle Beach area. We live in South Carolina now and it is only 15 minutes to the ocean beaches from our house.
Good luck to you and your wife on Tybee!

Yeah, yeah...but did you catch any fish???? ;)

Awesome.
How's the cost of living ? Housing ?
Cost less here. More house for the dollar. If you are a non-resident the real estate taxes are about the same as a resident in Maryland but residents get a big reduction and then after being here a year there is a further deduction for seniors ... although there are county by county differences. Sales tax is higher but more than made up for with generally lower costs on most everything,

to the wonderful state of South Carolina.
Shortly after I retired we thought about leaving Tn and S Car was my first choice to move to. Had business that brought me over to Charleston a lot and thoroughly loved the state. We had 3 sons and grandchildren living here and couldn't quite get my spouse to say yea. You made a good choice! HH jim tn

Cost less here. More house for the dollar. If you are a non-resident the real estate taxes are about the same as a resident in Maryland but residents get a big reduction and then after being here a year there is a further deduction for seniors ... although there are county by county differences. Sales tax is higher but more than made up for with generally lower costs on most everything,
Thanks TVR.
I'd love to dig some gold there.