Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Watch or ring?

Ronstar

Went out today with jkline. We hit a Forest Service campground that has a local swimming hole, we decided to just split the area 50/50 and what pops out. I struck first with ‘44D wheatie. Weird thing is it was mixed into a coin spill of zincolns! Not sure if incidental find or if it was in with the other change and whomever had it didnt realize one penny was different in their pocket.
Jkline hit next with a really nice 925 ring with a religious cross emblem on it, it was just off the ledge in the water tangled in some grass, score!!!!
This next piece is unique and I’ve never seen anything quite like it. It was on the edge of the play equipment area in the pea gravel about 3-4” deep. Hit hard in the 90s so I dove in. Up came this watchie ringy thingy, costume jewelry but kinda neat!! Otherwise not much in cash but still a good time.....

Attachments

• D4EE61CA-9863-4A9A-A0C6-DA1FD0A070D8.jpeg
    D4EE61CA-9863-4A9A-A0C6-DA1FD0A070D8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
  • 9DCC3320-5273-4914-8649-E57A57ABF2E2.jpeg
    9DCC3320-5273-4914-8649-E57A57ABF2E2.jpeg
    955.1 KB · Views: 153
Got it all cleaned up but not functioning. The band is just like the bands on big watches, the type that expand and you slide it over your hand only this fits your finger. Cant find and reference to one....

Clarification..... can find ring watches but nothing about this one specific. On back is “After Thoughts” and “Singapore Mov’t”......

Found a little something......

Attachments

• 5AA2DF0C-DB9B-41DF-94ED-18CC9B88B812.png
    5AA2DF0C-DB9B-41DF-94ED-18CC9B88B812.png
    503.2 KB · Views: 125
i've found a couple of those, but they were in much worse shape than yours.. i think i still have mine in a junker box. what detector were you using?

Went out today with jkline. We hit a Forest Service campground that has a local swimming hole, we decided to just split the area 50/50 and what pops out. I struck first with ‘44D wheatie. Weird thing is it was mixed into a coin spill of zincolns! Not sure if incidental find or if it was in with the other change and whomever had it didnt realize one penny was different in their pocket.
Jkline hit next with a really nice 925 ring with a religious cross emblem on it, it was just off the ledge in the water tangled in some grass, score!!!!
This next piece is unique and I’ve never seen anything quite like it. It was on the edge of the play equipment area in the pea gravel about 3-4” deep. Hit hard in the 90s so I dove in. Up came this watchie ringy thingy, costume jewelry but kinda neat!! Otherwise not much in cash but still a good time.....
It's both. Watch rings have been around for a while. Cool find!

I didnt try to twist it ??? Lol

Using F75 Ltd SE. Hit in the 25 cent window

People used to be much smaller I heard