Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Water detector

53219408.jpg

Finally a "dedicated" water detector to possibly surpass what is already on the market by other manufacturers?
Looking forward to that................

Sven said:
Finally a "dedicated" water detector to possibly surpass what is already on the market by other manufacturers?
Looking forward to that................

Did not mean a ''dedicated'' water device though, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Will this "device" be for salt water environment?

Waterproof "singlefreaker" VLF?

Everybody who doesn't have a top of the line one of these will have to bring one out - it's like wireless headphone option - it's become a must have feature.

Oh well, even if its just waterproof to protect it from the elements like the AT Pro, etc. would be excellent..................

Wow! If it has anything like the low conductor sensitivity of the Impact in 20 kHz I'll take one.
cjc

I'd like to see it out this winter for some salt water beach hunting here in California.

If their Holiday card is any indication of what's coming.... it would be killer to have a dual freq (8kHz & 20kHz) waterproof Racer 2, looking forward to checking out what's coming :detecting:

Absolutely--a rare example of getting ones money's worth in life! With all it's versatility the Impact is my "tough site rabbit out of a hat" machine. As well, that 9.5 X 5 coil is a great piece of equipment--does everything well--my "axe." Very well conceived detector can't wait to see what's next.
cjc-

cjc said:
Absolutely--a rare example of getting ones money's worth in life! With all it's versatility the Impact is my "tough site rabbit out of a hat" machine. As well, that 9.5 X 5 coil is a great piece of equipment--does everything well--my "axe." Very well conceived detector can't wait to see what's next.
cjc-

Totally agree. The Impact with 9.5"x5" is my go to combo for most coin/relic situations. I probably only use 3 different modes, but love how quick and easy I can flick between them, and it's like I've gone and grabbed a different detector.