Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

water deuce digs

Terry(Mi)

Last 3 days in the water.... It took a few tries to get the underwater/wire to work consistently, but I got it down pat. Found alot of junk a bit of clad and a few keepers. 152 hard dug targets today mostly from sloop/silt/weeds.... Ill sleep good tonight. Band is 14K white gold, sterling spoon and a barber. Nothing overly spectacular, but Ill take it :beers:

That looks to be 3 days of fun hunting. The ring is a great find, congrats! I look forward to seeing more of your finds and thanks for sharing. HH -Marc

Incredible! how did you get the wire to stablize/work consistently? but anyway nice finds at that! i want to hunt this shallow creek near my home. It dates back since the beginning of time im sure. it used to have old houses from the 1800s all lined up and down it. I looked at some pictures from our historical society and in one picture it shows people cooling off in the creek during the hot months. its suppose to be really hot tomorrow and i want to go for a swim with the Deus!! LOL