Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterhounds Fireside chat !

My fellow christian detectorists , my wife has recently told me to get my own face book site, because I had gotten caught up with and started responding to many of the liberal outrageous posts against president Trump and how to fix our nation without God , how's that working out for them ? Anyway I started to embarrass her and lost focus on a real Christian perspective on the whole matter. I got very angry at the Florida shooter ,because the look on his face was blank, and like he was still trying to get a response .with no remorse. And that's when I lost my peace said give him the gospel and then the chair , on low voltage, that was not very christ like , and the FBI personnel should be fired with other charges filed aginst them. They at least should have warned the school , and at least told the shooter he was being watched, but nothing was done. And guess what ? My post on fb disappeared. Then I finally realized people need to have a heart change, be open to the truth of God's words , for change to happen in america , and hollering at them is like barking up a tree with no raccoon in it . So I started to pray that God would use this tragedy in a way that he only can to draw these family members to Christ and heal and save them , and that means the shooter as well . I want to remember that we are in a much greater battle , for souls. Well Hallelujah! I just saw our liberal news media tell people that Billy Graham died and they even posted a little gospel he was saying. I sure hope God is raising up some more Billy Graham's in us.

Well WH I am worse than you on FB and I get so distressed with all the sick evil going on with Liberals & the DEM godless party that I must tone down or lose my cool! But God has (TRUE) led me this way to warn others that murdering babies is wrong and innocent blood will be on their hands if they die without Jesus' forgiveness and He isn't their Savior & Lord! Others can love but I warn and know others will disagree--but I obey God & not man! Ma

Preach it ma ,! And who is to complain no one on this site, truth can be told only so nicely, before it starts getting diluted , big liberal cry baby's , I'm glad you tell the truth ,just like Jesus did and the Jewish leaders hated him for it , but we christians love it . But what amazes me is they believe what their trying to sell the world, I kind of thought that most sinners knew in their hearts that all this abortion and perversion is wrong so they kept it behind closed doors , but thanks to the Clintons and Obamas look what crawled out of the wood work. And into are children's faces , and sometimes when I go through a Mc Donalds drive through I don't know if it's gonna be a dude with lip stick and a jumper or a woman with a five o clock shadow ,and a Marine's haircut . GOD ALMIGHTY FORGIVE ME AND THEM AND HELP ME TO SEE THEM THROUGH YOUR EYES OF MERCY AND PITTY. Even if they dont want it .

What happened ? Did the earth get pushed off orbit when that last meteorite hit Russia , 50 years ago the only thing weird in America was a nursing home during a full moon, or a local fairs Freak Show. And that we gladly paid to see .because it went away in a week. JESUS STOP THE MADNESS AND PLEASE HELP AMERICA , I don't want to be freaked out anymore, I want the old america back .

Well I don't do FB because of all the drama. Probably a good thing too. I have recently been fumbling and stumbling myself. Another Christian told me not to be so hard on myself. I thought about it and asked God to forgive me and forgave myself because I am, after all, human. Unfortunately it gives a "black eye" to Christianity. But, I believe God is in control and that He is in the details. No matter how crazy this world is ( and we know it's going to get worse), it's all going according to His plan.

I here you wright digger , I'm very hard on myself because of past sins , that Jesus blood washed away as soon as I asked . And wished I'd never told people I'm a Christian , at times the black eye thing. And thank you for the truth that God is always in control even when all hell breaks out . When the news comes on and the weirdness shows its self I tell my wife christ is on his way . Thanks for your honesty and encouragement . Waterhound

Me too but we are going to have to be ready, watching & waiting , patiently, for Jesus to catch us up before great tribulation comes upon the whole world as the sinners wax worse & worse & they certainly are--Nothing like it was in the 40's, 50's & early 60's--been getting demonic & ugly since baby killing started in the 70's--but God is still on His throne & sees all the blood on murderers hands unless they become saved and on Spiritual fire for Jesus before their mortal deaths! That is why Jesus is our hope to endure and overcome all things! God Bless! Ma

Yes it is going just like the Bible says & prophetic signs are everywhere but the spiritually blind and deaf cannot see nor hear the Truth of God until they have believing faith in Jesus as their Savior & Lord and study the Bible as God's Holy Spirit leads into all truth with interpretation & understanding! God Bless ! Ma

WaterHound, I can't remember which tragedy it was at the time, but my pastor confessed to the congregation that he got all worked up about it. Not only did he confess and ask for our forgiveness, but he said he got back on FB and confessed and asked for forgiveness. Then he put it in God's hands. And I believe God uses all of these types of things to both soften the hearts of those He has chosen and harden the hearts of those who are not chosen.

We are not to be a stumbling block to others. I don't want a non Christian to ever look at me and think "I don't want to be a Christian if that is how they are" Also I don't want Christians to see me acting un Christ like and think it is ok for them to act like me too. Lord help me to be more Christ like each day!

That was a truth bomb to my heart ma , Mike ,and wright digger. You know after I post something at times it's a little scary to check back and see what God's faithful childern will tell me , so I brace myself to hear your bible based holyspirit led heart-piercing and plowing advice. I can no longer let my prideful flesh rise up and get mad any more. Each truth, no mater how it is given, God wants me to humbly accept it and apply it to my heart and life , so he can heal me and help me be come more like Jesus. Once in a while after giving my testimony if someone does not say amen or Hallelujah I will feel like crawling out of the Church and will miss a service or two then go back. Am I too worried about what people think ? It would be nice to hear a few other testimonies as honest as mine, for my encouragement, being the dirt bag I was. But I think it is not right to be ashamed of my past because of what God has done in my life. Any comments, remember I'm a sensitive little guy but with an open heart to God's truth. Waterhound

God is the ONE who loves & encourages or even reprimands His Children and does it in many different ways! One time my bro needed an answer from God & as he was walking down the street & going to his workplace --an old drunk on the street spoke the very words he needed to hear--so if we are truly loving Jesus & patient our answers will come & when they do, we will know they are from God!

No matter what or who comes at you by serving Satan to harm or hurt you, it is God Whom we must listen to, for the devil and his demons are always trying to knock the true saints & obedient servants off their feet to stop their good works for Jesus! I don't remain silent when evilness is going full force by speaking out with Bible Scriptural TRUTH & if it offends or hurts their feelings then they needed to be shaken up and to seek Jesus and His healing love! Remaining silent is the same as agreeing with the wickedness Sinners do & if they remain sinners & go to Hell than their and the blood of the innocent is on our hands when we stand before God and have to give an answer of why we didn't defend the innocent human beings from murderers, too!

Our Gov & the Gov organizations are all corrupted and have agreed with the evil works of BO, Hillary, many Dems & those who are RINOS & other wicked ones in Congress & in our nation--I and many Christians along with Franklin Graham, who prayed in cities of every state for Hillary to be defeated, were given grace by Trump becoming PRES against all odds, as God gave him favor for such a time as this! I PRAISE God for answered prayer for it was like a miracle to endure & overcome a badly rigged election an only our Almighty Jehovah God could and would do it for His Children--but the evil working through so many is harming the pres & trying to stop him from fulfilling God's plans for him & us; so we must pray for Trump, Pence & their families to stay safe & for Trump & Pence to have continual godly wisdom while listening to the advice of God's Holy Spirit, as--it has to be discouraging at times for them. So let us pray that they are faithful to Jesus and to keep the faith by remaining faithful to Him when they're being attacked from the enemy and even those who are supposed to be with and agree with his trying to make our nation moral and righteous again which is difficult to do as BO & the DEM party almost destroyed our nation & its good American Citizens--so many corrupted judges and etc. placed into office by the wicked have to be removed for Trump through God to get US back to loving & honoring Jesus, our dear Savior & Lord, for He is Lord of all whether the enemies agree or not! Oh blessed is the Lord, from Whom all blessings , goodness & mercy flows! Sorry , I am long winded but so much to say for God's truth to be told! Ma

Ma these people can't be rebuked in a few words. I think you've hit the nail on the head. They need to be slapped in the face with the truth, so no one is without excuse. Sometimes I watch street preachers facing off with fornicators and cult followers on U Tube and it gets heated up and these preachers get punched ,spit on, arrested and even disgusting things done to them. Some of them face off with Muslims . But I think God has called certain people that live holy righteous lives who he picks for this type of preaching. The approach is different from what you hear in churches , and it takes a lot of love for souls and trust in God's protection and that He will pick the time and way He calls His childern home, even if it's dying while preaching to ungodly hostile raging abortionists , fornicators ,Satanists , atheists or blind Democrats. God loves them all and wants them to hear His word even if it makes them want to gnash with their teeth ,and kill the messenger. Hopefully some will open their hearts to the Holy Spirit. When I see the fruits of these groups they love evil and want to sell it to the world. A lunatic has more chance of salvation, but where there's human life, the Word of God , and the Spirit, there's hope. You're pretty fiesty, Ma, and I'm sure glad you're part of the Lord's army and always will be. Have a good night.

Well WH I have been called a lot of things but Fiesty is a new one & I will take that as a compliment (LOL) --far different than the scared, quiet child I once was afraid to look at or speak to most PPL! As the saying goes I've come a long way baby--almost 83 years young coming July! You are just a young man compared to this OLE Lady!

Yes, I agree many are called to preach the Gospel of Jesus in many ways, but few respond while those who do are on Holy Ghost fire for Him and are prepared to be martyred --Innocent Christians in other nations are being cruelly put to death for their faith in Jesus, would my FAITH be strong enough if I faced this to either give up Jesus or die a horrible death? --I don't really know for sure until tested, although I hope I would stay strong and die for Him for He died and suffered in agony for me and all sinners to believe in Him and be forgiven and have eternal life with Him in our Heavenly Father God's house & kingdom! Listen to God's voice and obey Him for we must be ready to hear . listen and obey, for We, His Sheep, hear and know His voice and another's voice we do not hear nor follow or obey, as it will be Satan lying to whoever he is trying to drag into Hell with him & his Demon spirits, FALLEN Angels! God Bless! Ma