Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterproof Explorer Kit ??? Thoughts?

Now I am not really interested in making any money or mass producing any because I dont think it would be that cost effective, thus I dont know what would be a reasonable price for a waterproof mod kit. However, I have received several PMs about my Explorer modification ( http://www.findmall.com/read.php?22,2051434 ) and I have been asked whether or not I would make a waterproof kit or sell one. I talked to my friend who has the CNC machine and depending on how long it would take, he may be able to make a few frames for me if I dont do it myself. So I guess I should ask anyone here, how many people would be interested in a waterproof mod kit like mine???

Also, is there something you would change to make it better? Any lastly, what exactly would you want included in the kit, like the wires for the connectors, waterproof connectors installed on the back plate, splice tube, etc.?

Maybe a three level approach.

1. You doing it for them. A lot of people would love to have something like this but lack the skills to do it.

2. Everything you would need in the way of parts all in one kit and instructions.

3. Just the stuff they can't get anywhere else and include a required parts list (vendor, their PN and where to buy it).

My two cents worth.

Jeff