Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

waterproof Explorer ??

Can you please tell me if there is anyone at this time doing any waterproofing of the explorer for sale? Thanks Dwane

There's a fellow who does it and does it very well.

Here's the main site:

http://www.detectorgear.com/

Here's a little info on the waterproof kit:

http://www.detectorgear.com/dgforums/forumdisplay.php?f=10

here is the new set up i used for 2006, basically the same as 2005, but i now have the coil plug inside the box

NEWSETUP1.jpg

NEWSETUP2.jpg

NEWSETUP3.jpg

NEWSETUP4.jpg

NEWSETUP5.jpg

i will say charles has a very nice unit, an i am trying to get one for myself soon

charles's is very neat and compact and i like it very much.

3-4ft cuts but it was pouring rain. The CZ's OK, but I would have preferred the Exp. Didn't have a "bad" day, but I'm sure it would have been a lot better...

My shop is currently closed as I'm in the process of relocating to New Hampshire. I'm about 70% finished with remodeling my house in NY then it goes up for sale. I may have the shop open again Nov/Dec timeframe.

I'm on a holiday though this weekend down here on the NJ shore trying to find some gold! Todays nut = clad and bruises from a pelting horizontal rain with 50 mph winds. :D