Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

waterproof headphones on the legend

jimmy clark

any one who has used the waterproof headphones on their legend. is the volume as loud as the wireless phones that comes with the legend? In other words has anyone experienced less volume then the wireless phones?

I have Grey Ghost ones and they seem quieter than the wireless ones. I was surprised at that. For sure they are quieter than the ones on my old Tesoro Stingray. When I sent it in to replace the coil, I asked if Tesoro could cut the volume a bit as on land it was way to loud for me but I was told it was necessary as it is hard to hear at greater depths. However, the Stingray is approved for 200 feet in depth, much deeper than the Legend.

I have Grey Ghost ones and they seem quieter than the wireless ones. I was surprised at that. For sure they are quieter than the ones on my old Tesoro Stingray. When I sent it in to replace the coil, I asked if Tesoro could cut the volume a bit as on land it was way to loud for me but I was told it was necessary as it is hard to hear at greater depths. However, the Stingray is approved for 200 feet in depth, much deeper than the Legend.
thanks for the info Picketwire. I used my tiger shark for about 16 years. it has problems, so I just converted a new pair of garrett ms 3 phones, that I won In a hunt, using the waterproof connector on my headphone adapter cable. so now I can wade out neck deep an it will work just fine. my tiger shark has a volume control an you can make it loud. volume on my legend is ok with this setup, in which I just finished building. letting the silicon cure for a few days then Ill be ready.