Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterproof headphones

I still can't decide on the best waterproof headphones for the Inf. Had been thinking of the Grey Ghosts but still confused as to what to do for a waterproof connection. Any ideas? Thanks.

OK, I just found the video by OBN on the GG Amphibian headphones. I will probably get those if they are available. OH, shouldn't that read "to a maximum of 30 feet"?

Hi.
We tested them to 30 feet..and they were fine.
As of now - we did not test beyond - but we will be doing that next month.
Will they be good to 60 feet? Most likely. It all has to do with the way we designed the sound box for the piezo speaker..the piezo sits inside a sealed air chamber within the headphone housing..

jamesinwesttexas said:
OK, I just found the video by OBN on the GG Amphibian headphones. I will probably get those if they are available. OH, shouldn't that read "to a maximum of 30 feet"?

I just received these and my first impression is they are nice, like I thought they would be. Compliments to the developers of the GG Amphibians.