Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterproof TDI

RKC

G'day,

I read elsewhere on the Internet in a thread on new detectors that could appear in 2013 that Whites are working on a waterproof TDI. Is this true and if so, when will the waterproof model be released.

Regards,
Rob (RKC)

Rick,

The initial discussion was on Thomas Dankowski's forum.

I tried to add a link to the discussion but for some reason I wasn't able to do that. So, search for Thomas Dankowski and go to his forum. Then look down for the discussion about CZ owners salt training 101 and go to page 5.

A discussion about what was said is also on Finds' prospecting forum under waterproof White's TDI.

There was no discussion as to when one might see this detector.

Reg