Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We are thinking of having a relic hunt down south... And we'll be making sure it's a good site... Any takers?

A

Anonymous

We've had the Find's in Louisville hunt, the Find's in Hartford hunt and now we're exploring a fee based hunt much like others around with some really nice differences. Not anywhere near free but very well put on. Let me know what you think and especially if you would think of showing up and meeting others on this forum this fall.
Post your comments under this post.
Guvner..

sounds like a good idea. i would come if i'm able to get the time off from work. no guarantee after the first of the year but after the end of sept. not many are taking off.

Would love to come, Georgia would be a nice location..