Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We detected in a haunted location - scary good finds!!

Hi friends!!
This time we detected a haunted spot deep in the woods, and although I was a bit scared, the finds were SO worth it!! Silver and copper, coins, and relics...ghosts aren't going to keep me from them!
I thank you for watching & wish you happy hunting!!
https://youtu.be/kAFBPtCGXpY

You found a Keeeeeeee!! :rofl: :clapping: :cheers:

-pete

Lol Pete!! I love that key...actually, the whole site gave up a lot in such a short amount of time...not sure if I want to go back there, though! Only if it's sunny and really really bright out :) Thank you for watching!!

Great video... i also like those keys especially when they nice patina on them like yours does.... thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much!! I love the key also - it's my favorite relic from this hunt (although the shoe buckle was pretty darn cool too!). I am glad you liked the video and thank you for watching!! Happy hunting to you :)

bootyhoundpa said:
Great video... i also like those keys especially when they nice patina on them like yours does.... thanks for sharing.

Thank you, Pescadore!! THe key is already on a ribbon around my neck - I love it. Somebody suggested it went to a stand-up clock? Not sure, but certainly possible!! Thank you for watching!

pescadore said:
Another great hunt !! Congrats on your finds. I love the key and buckle and silver is always welcome !!

Two nice silvers and a great find in the key.:thumbup:

Please,no more Sliding into home plate on some of your videos. Be yourself. Love your passion. Keep digging.