Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We followed a local superstition & it paid off BIG TIME!!:clap:

My fellow treasured treasure hunters!! We talked to some "old timers" in the area and followed a hand drawn map to find this field in the woods where, legend has it, gypsies once camped.
One of my favorite hunts to date - coins, relics...simply amazing. Thank you for coming with us on this journey!!

As always - short video, no ads (not even a shoutout, lol).
Happy hunting, friends!!

https://youtu.be/ILvyR9IB9Aw

Thank you so very much!! That field was truly magical...at sunrise with the fog lifting, you could close your eyes and imagine the legend come alive. One of my top favorite hunts for sure!! I thank you for watching and wish you happy hunting!!

undrpar said:
Great video guys,really enjoyed it..those were som awesome finds!!

great hunt .thanks for sharing. sure do like that spoon.

Thank you!! I love that "trash or treasure hole" spoon with that beautiful flower on it - very special! The whole hunt was amazing fun and just so neat - deep in the woods along the river. Thank you very much for watching!!

always diggin 2 said:
great hunt .thanks for sharing. sure do like that spoon.

How did you get the shot of the entire field, looking down on you guys? The camera had to have been at least a hundred feet in the air.

We use a Phantom Drone and I mount my gopro on it....it was over 200 feet high - pretty cool! I specifically got the drone to provide some overhead shots of locations like this one where I want viewers to see how large the area is. Thank you very much for watching!!

Grilled Scallops said:
How did you get the shot of the entire field, looking down on you guys? The camera had to have been at least a hundred feet in the air.

Great hunt! Awesome bell, spoon, coins and buttons! :clapping: Excellent intro...getting up and excited to head out at 4am! Really nice soundtrack and video...the perfect Gypsy Camp kind of thing!
EEEEEE! Huge fan of you two!..:clapping:.
Mud..

WOW - what a nice comment!! Thank you so much!! I loved this legend the second I heard it and already had the music in my head while hunting, lol....and luckily the finds didn't disappoint!! So glad you liked it!! Made my day :)

mudpuppy said:
Great hunt! Awesome bell, spoon, coins and buttons! :clapping: Excellent intro...getting up and excited to head out at 4am! Really nice soundtrack and video...the perfect Gypsy Camp kind of thing!
EEEEEE! Huge fan of you two!..:clapping:.
Mud..

Great Video WTG curious what two detectors did you use? one looked like a whites

Hi!! We use all White's - VX3, MXT Pro, and TRX Pinpointers. In big fields I usually put the big Detech Ultimate 13" coil on my VX3, but didn't on this particular hunt. Thank you very much for watching!!

Woodchuck said:
Great Video WTG curious what two detectors did you use? one looked like a whites

Thanks for the really great video, very nice finds. How long did you hunt that field??-------after1------------

Hi! Thank you!! We hunted the field for about 4 hours. It got really hot really fast (90+ with high humidity) and we retreated into the woods following up on another legend...which will be the next video :) I am so glad you liked it!! Happy hunting to you!

After-1- said:
Thanks for the really great video, very nice finds. How long did you hunt that field??-------after1------------

Some great finds you made there . Definetely some dedication involved there also . I really liked the bell , was it brass ? How did the spoon turn out after it was cleaned up ? And also , I love the enthusiasim you have for this hobby , it really makes your videos a pleasure to watch . Looking forward to the next one .

Thank you very much!! I believe the bell was indeed brass. The spoon turned out nice, I still have to take close-ups with it - it has a beautiful pattern on both sides. I am so glad you like the videos!! I wish I had more time to go detecting; we only have the weekends for the most part, but we go from sunrise to sunset, and the rest of the time at night goes to editing...Thank you so very much for watching and happy hunting to you!!

hawgdawg said:
Some great finds you made there . Definetely some dedication involved there also . I really liked the bell , was it brass ? How did the spoon turn out after it was cleaned up ? And also , I love the enthusiasim you have for this hobby , it really makes your videos a pleasure to watch . Looking forward to the next one .

Great video, I really like how you do them. Congratulations! Nice finds.