Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We followed a local superstition & it paid off BIG TIME!!:clap:

My fellow treasured treasure hunters!! We talked to some "old timers" in the area and followed a hand drawn map to find this field in the woods where, legend has it, gypsies once camped.
One of my favorite hunts to date - coins, relics...simply amazing. Thank you for coming with us on this journey!!

As always - short video, no ads (not even a shoutout, lol).
Happy hunting, friends!!

https://youtu.be/ILvyR9IB9Aw

Very interesting outing/hunt.:clapping:
Thanks for posting video of the finds.

Thank you, Joel!! I loved that particular field a lot and the story we heard the locals tell was too good not to investigate...I thank you for watching!

Joel-Winnipeg said:
Very interesting outing/hunt.:clapping:
Thanks for posting video of the finds.

Nice recoveries. Did you guys hunt the whole area..Or are you going back ???.

Thank you!!! Yes - definitely going back; this field is huuuuge!! Thank you for watching, Elton!!

Elton said:
Nice recoveries. Did you guys hunt the whole area..Or are you going back ???.

WTG what detectors did you use in the video?

Thank you!! We used White's VX3 and a White's MXT Pro; TRX Bullseye Pinpointers :)
Thank you for watching!!

Woodchuck said:
WTG what detectors did you use in the video?

Man, you and Tiger get on some primo sites. Great finds!!! Looks like Bill Ladd taught you guys well.
What 'd you guys do with 'The Legend himself? Miss his vid's promoting the Turk machine
which the hype has died. That Bill is quite the Accomplished detectorist. Wish you guys great
success in the future...
silverseeker 2

Thank you! Bill is still making videos as well and testing various machines. He is geographically not very close to us.
I believe the Racer is still a very popular machine. Thank you very much for watching and your wishes and I wish you superhappy hunting as well!

silverseeker 2 said:
Man, you and Tiger get on some primo sites. Great finds!!! Looks like Bill Ladd taught you guys well.
What 'd you guys do with 'The Legend himself? Miss his vid's promoting the Turk machine
which the hype has died. That Bill is quite the Accomplished detectorist. Wish you guys great
success in the future...
silverseeker 2

silverseeker 2 said:
success in the future...
silverseeker 2
I'm pretty sure they learned how to detect on their own.He's only a legend in his own mind

Thank you so very much!! I enjoyed this hunt a lot - can't go wrong by going offroading following a hand drawn treasure map...I live for adventures like this!! Thank you for watching and superhappy hunting to you!!

pescadore said:
Really nice video !! Love the excitement of finding some cool treasure. Congrats on all your finds and looking forward to your next video.

Well i am one of the people that detect and hunt for treasure that can not stand you tube & TV shows about metal detecting. No matter how they try to make it look exciting it does not work for me..

keppy said:
Well i am one of the people that detect and hunt for treasure that can not stand you tube & TV shows about metal detecting. No matter how they try to make it look exciting it does not work for me..

Wow, way to rain on Dominique's parade! :surprised:

I'm with you on those "Diggers" guys - way too much "hey dudin' " and "high fivin' " for me to think it's real. Also, I watch a few YouTubers that don't get too excited when they find something, but that's ok. After you've found a few dozen wheats or silvers or whatever, the novelty is bound to wear off a bit. I watch mainly because I like to see what other people are doing . . . what machines do they use, what do they find and how deep is it, etc. I don't watch those guys for excitement, in fact, sometimes I doze off. :goodnight:

I get a different vibe from Dominique. I feel that her excitement is sincere and my empathy allows me to share her excitement and her presentations are always top-notch. Her Mark is more typical of how most of us conduct our emotional state: reserved pleasure. Notice he never runs to her with some button or buckle find going "Eeeeee!". They are sort of opposites and as the saying goes "opposites attract". I tease her about being hepped up on the Dunkin' but I think, honestly, she'd be mostly the same without the extra caffeine. :jump:

A wiser man I once met said it well: "If you don't like it, you can't have any!" :nono:

-pete

Yes he is more the norm in hunters , She i think she put's a lot on when she finds some rusty iron scrap not real to me ..Remember all these shows on youtube are put up for one reason to get a sponsor or to try to get a TV contract so they act a lot when they find something.. When i find a rusted out item it just goes to my scrap pile ..

Well if you don't like watching then take a hike. Plain and simple. No one is twisting your arm saying you have to watch her vids. Keep the vids coming. GS

Not everyone has to like my videos and I am totally ok with it :). It's simply my way of sharing my finds and our small part in preserving history for posterity....yes I do get very excited, but I can't help it!! And in this day and age, the way our world is, why not try to spread some joy and positivity ...that's my 2 cents! Love you all :)

keppy - i am NOT out to be on tv and have turned down more than one legitimate offer. Just a FYI. I simply like digging up history and get excited about thr relics I dig. Not so miuch old rusty iron, unless it's something cool :)

quote=keppy]
Yes he is more the norm in hunters , She i think she put's a lot on when she finds some rusty iron scrap not real to me ..Remember all these shows on youtube are put up for one reason to get a sponsor or to try to get a TV contract so they act a lot when they find something.. When i find a rusted out item it just goes to my scrap pile ..[/quote]