Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We have an AT PRO in one of our Club's Detector Raffle this year!

graytcote

We will be giving it away at our 25th National Hunt on May 1st! We are selling tickets by mail too! Visit our website at Three Forks Treasure Hunters for more details.
This is the first web site I ever built. It has close to a hundred pages now. We have two divisions of our Find of the Month Contests and I have posted all the photos of the 42 winning entries on the two pages. We also have a unique "Meet Our Members" Page with some of our member's profiles and finds. If you are near our area check out the "National Hunt" Page where you can enter our hunts on line and pay your entry fees via PayPal.

Club's are lots of fun. We have four clubs in this area and I am active in all of them. If you don't belong to a club seek one out in your area and if there isn't one, start one. They are a very good source for learning about our hobby in your local area, like where to hunt, where you can't hunt, seeing what other people find, finding new hunting buddies, and going on outings.