Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We metal detected an abandoned 1700s house - find of lifetime!!:surprised:

Hi fellow White's friends....
we had the amazing opportunity to metal detect and explore an abandoned 1700s house before demolition began. Needless to say, we wanted to save all the history we could! I am happy to say I uncovered a huge bucket list find of mine which makes me extra happy I saved it from the bulldozer....thank you all for watching!! As usual, there are no ads in my videos; I share my passion for history only. Happy hunting!!

https://youtu.be/J4Mn2wmuaeo

Lol he very likely would have! We had an amazing hunt and I am glad we were able to save some of the relics there from being lost forever...I thank you very much for watching!

You know BILL L. is going to cry like a baby because he missed that GW Inauguration button...

Way to go. " YOU DONE GOOD " LOL

LOL!! Thank you VERY much!! It makes me so happy that I saved that button from being buried forever...thank you so much for watching - glad you liked it!!

Thats a very nice video,that looks like a very old site,as i live across the pond is it fair too assume that button is pretty unique ??? sorry if it sounds like a stupid question but i still cannot see why all the excitment is with a button.

Wow,i always wanted to find one of those and i realized what it was right away ...i could feel the hair on the back of my head tingle just watching it on video ,i would of freaked out in a good way if i found that... big congrats on that one...that would be a great place to get back into if possible after the dozer disturbs the soil as its gonna move stuff around....great score...

Hi!! Thank you! Of course that is a very reasonable question for a non-US metal detectorists....the button is a 1787 Inaugural George Washington button, and they are a very rare find...definitely a huge bucket list find for people over here...and it's in pretty decent shape on top of that! I am just so happy it was saved from the bulldozer, and all the other finds as well :). Thank you for watching, my UK friend!

Hi! I was SOOO excited (and still am, lol!!)!! definitely a huge bucket list find for me...dream come true. I am actually right now trying to make arrangments to see if I can go back there either right before or during the bulldozer action! i sure hope so...I just know there is a ton more stuff there, but I need more time!! I thank you for watching!!

Dominique,

I love your enthusiasm! If I had a detecting partner I would want them to exude that level of excitement - its infectious!

Your Tiger is a very lucky man!

-pete

thank you, Pete!! Very hard not to get excited pulling those old finds out of the ground...and in this case even more so because we know we saved those relics from being gone forever! I thank you very much for watching!! happy hunting!!

I always enjoy your videos and this one was no exception so thanks for posting. Congrats on the GW Inaugural button !! That is a bucket list find for sure. I hope you get the opportunity to go back to the site before it's covered in concrete. Great hunt.

Thats one tough button to find. Still dont have mine. :lmfao: But congrats to you.:please: