Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WE NEED A NEW FT MACHINE.

IowaRelic

After seeing how simplex is doing and now the apex. You boys really need to stuff a new machine down the pipe! You got a great opportunity to really squash your competition by just making a high performing simple machine. Those of us who know your machines are all dying for it!! What does everyone think? The newer models from other guys fall short, new coils and sales gimmick features ain’t cutting it for me.

Taking a look at some of the pricing of F T detectors like the T2 and F 75, they are very competitively priced to the likes of the Apex, Simplex and Vanquish models. Waterproof? Multi frequency? Yeah, I am ready for a top end F T land unit, but I'll continue to use a F 75 or T2 over these newer offerings. MHO, anyway. HH jim tn

Is that why my phone alerts was buzzing??? Lol

Even though F T hasn't had something (brand) new since the T2 and F 75 first came out, there still isn't a great deal of difference between the top end models of all brands. Sure, admittedly, s m f and waterproof might give some an edge under the right set of circumstances. The average, few hours a month hunter, probably wouldn't even notice the difference. And, of course, there are some that must have the latest and greatest and a few that simply want to try all new offerings. Both of which, is fine.

My point is, however, I personally still am not seeing a game changer detector. WHAT WOULD BE A GAME CHANGER FOR ME, THOUGH, WOULD BE A FEW NEW SPOTS. HH jim tn

When I see FT moving and rebadging machines and selling at lower price points and then all together discontinuing other models. It tells me there is something new being worked up. Jim is right the T2/F75 have the same ballpark performance as basically any flagship machine. But at what, 14 years since developed? Time for an update on the flagship platform. I’ve enjoyed all the tweaks and adjustments they’ve made to existing models but how about something all new..

When I see FT moving and rebadging machines and selling at lower price points and then all together discontinuing other models. It tells me there is something new being worked up. Jim is right the T2/F75 have the same ballpark performance as basically any flagship machine. But at what, 14 years since developed? Time for an update on the flagship platform. I’ve enjoyed all the tweaks and adjustments they’ve made to existing models but how about something all new..
And it’s 2020, teknetics, PLEASE add a backlight to your ‘flagship’ T2!!! That’s one of the only reasons I haven’t bought one!!