Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We need your questions please.

JohnApthorp

Hi Everyone,
a lot of you will already know the the Hon Robert Brown MLC from the Shooters & Fishers Party has accepted our invitation to open the 2012 Goanna Muster being held on the 3rd & 4th of November.
The official opening will take place at 10am on Saturday the 3rd of November & the "Early registration entry," competition will also be drawn by him at this time. If you would like to enter this draw, all you have to do is register & complete the entry payment by mid October to be in the draw. Who knows - you could leave this muster with a new detector.

Now the important stuff.

A lot of you know that Mr Brown is a very controversial Politician who has rubbed a bit of salt on the greenies by getting our Government to "allow shooting in National Parks."
I am compiling a list of questions to present to Mr Brown at the muster on behalf of prospectors as well as 4WDers & I need your help.
I am asking people to email me at the "goannamuster@southernphone.com.au" email address, with a list of things we would like the Government to change or implement to allow us to better enjoy our outdoor hobbies of prospecting, fishing & 4WDing.
My personal question to Robert Brown - as an example of the questions we need will be: "If the Shooters & Fishers Party was able to get the Government to allow shooting in National Parks, can you also arrange for Prospectors & 4WDers to have the same rights?"
Another example would be "Is it possible to bring in a Personal Responsibility law, whereby, if you ask a farmer if you can prospect on their property, you can't litigate against them if you injur yourself while participating in this activity if you are the one who asked to be there in the first place?"

These are just 2 examples of the questions that may be asked.
All the selected questions will be written out & given to Robert Brown prior to November allowing him time to ponder them before the muster. The exact same questions (a carbon copy) will be posted on the forums & notice board at the muster. That way everybody knows what was asked.

Now to get the answers, please email me your questions.
Please note that questions NOT related to 4WDing, Prospecting or Fishing will be ignored & the sender will be blocked from all future emails @ that email address. Robert has an genuine interest in outdoor activites - that is, he does have a life outside of politics. He will help us if he can - but we need to ask.

Remember, this muster is a social outing for all outdoor enthusiast - if you love camping, fishing, 4WDing, prospecting - either for gold or coins & treasure, gold panning or just cruising with a camper trailer, then this muster is for you.

Don't forget - if you have any suggestions or request for this muster, please give me a call. This is your outing & I want to make it a success but I need your help.

Thanks.
Gary.

PS: please excuse my spelling but I've run out of coffee.