Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Web Site Help

umax

I can not find any web site that list all the deep tech detectors and accessories coils for each machine...Richard or Gary in the UK has little or none...

Backwoods metal detectors, a findmall sponsor, carries deeptech detectors. Best of all Richard is one of the good guys.

http://vistadetectors.com

The MM is like the other DT machines, it is awesome in iron and can find good targets that other people have missed. Too, even though it will hit
on big iron, most of the time, if you will turn 90 degrees and swing, you can tell a deviation in the audio, you will know that it is iron.
Depth is good too but in iron is where it really excels. As far as I know, all the coils are available for it but the favorite ones are the 11" and the
Super Six... That detector with those coils will work in 99% of the iron infested sites you encounter.. Richard

I am very impressed so far with the Vista Gold Gain I bought from Richard. The little 6” accessory coil is a razor. The audio is light-years ahead of “beep and dig” detectors. My friend Keith Southern compares it to symphonic music. Not multiple tones (there are just two), but nuances of volume as coil movement reveals successive targets with the iron/nonferrous tones each “singing” in their own tones.

Thank you all for the information and have talked to Richard and iron is a must dig where I detect in south east Virginia....

Look forward to your thoughts of the Min Max. I am sure it will be a fantastic detector just like its big brothers. I have a Deeptech Warrior being delivered today that I purchased from Richard, very excited to get it.