Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Website source(s) for parks within a specified area of a given state.

ToddB64

Hi :)

Looking for public parks to metal detect.

Can you give me source(s) on the Web that will give the name and location of parks within a specified area of a given state ?

In other words, a website where I can specify a desired city, town, village and state, to get a listing or map showing the public parks in that area. I would also like to know the location of small roadside picnic parks, if possible. I realize this is asking for a lot, but hope someone can help. At the moment, I'm particularly interested in the Lawrenceburg, Aurora and Dillsboro areas in southeast Indiana.

Thanks much everybody !

Todd

William........Thanks for the"KaBoom! " site. I'll be working with it to see what parks are in or near Lawrenceburg, Aurora and Dillsboro, Indiana.

HH ! :thumbup:

Todd

For my area, it did not bring up too many of the numerous smaller parks...but it did great for playgrounds. All in all, it seems like a nice additional tool. Thanks for the link.