Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wedding band

bwstephen

Got a nice 14K wedding band on low tide today, gold hard to come by this late in the year. Guess that’s what keep me going in late fall.

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpeg
    IMG_0250.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 51
Nice 14k, yea! HH jim tn
Tough finding gold this late in the year, just getting summer leftovers that people missed. Good thing is few people out hunting now.

Gold be gold be gold!!! Seems like the most people I see along the beaches, no matter when, look more like they’re walking an imaginary dog than detecting. More for us I guess…..

Gold be gold be gold!!! Seems like the most people I see along the beaches, no matter when, look more like they’re walking an imaginary dog than detecting. More for us I guess…..
Guys hunt by numbers on their detectors and don’t realize gold can come in at any number. I am using a manicure now and 32 can be a bottle cap or pull tab, also can be a 14K wedding band. LOL

If you want gold, you have to dig almost everything.

I found a very old gold ring on an OR beach, tested between 10-14k, that rang up just above iron and way below nickel.

Only reason I dug it was that it was the first target of the day. If it were a couple hours later I might have skipped it.

That always drives me nuts.
Walking so fast there's at least a three ft gap between swings. Like speed walking.
And yet somehow they find stuff.