Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Week 1, Ganes cr.

Steve in Idaho

Did any one find any gold at Ganes cr. the first week? I guess not..... I guess that Allen and I will have to go next time and find some.

Talked to Dan Yesterday Sunday) and at midweek there was a couple of 2 ouncers and 1 ouncers and other small stuff but hadn't heard for the full week. Watch their web site here
http://www.clark-wiltz.com/servlet/content/photo_album.html
he said that they will be up dating it very soon.
I bunged up my leg last week and was on a crutch and some goooood pain pills so not doing very much for now, and then my tranny is starting to go out on my dodge, so it will be in the shop for the next 3 days, other than that just planning the gold show for next April in Butte and wishing I was out hunting the yellow stuff, but right now it's to hot, mid 80's. the rest of you enjoy and HAGD
Allen in MT