Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend at the early 1900's playground

JimmyCT

I'm still pounding away at the old playground and its still coughing up tons of early wheaties, IH, and silver. Many of the coins are severely handicapped in the iron and do not register as they should. However digging these iffy signals have revealed some of the silver and wheaties shown below. When in doubt, dig the target. You may be surprised!

Attachments

• IMG_6393 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6393 - Copy.JPG
    372.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6400 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6400 - Copy.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6401 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6401 - Copy.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_6403 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6403 - Copy.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6409 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6409 - Copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6410 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6410 - Copy.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6427 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6427 - Copy.JPG
    966.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6428 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6428 - Copy.JPG
    760.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6429 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6429 - Copy.JPG
    975.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6431 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6431 - Copy.jpg
    936.9 KB · Views: 92
N/T

Attachments

• 1 (5).jpg
    1 (5).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_6391 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6391 - Copy.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6432 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6432 - Copy.jpg
    1,003.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6433 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6433 - Copy.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6435 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6435 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6436 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6436 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
Those coins were waiting for you to rescue them. :clap:

Nice hunting Jimmy, and good pile of silver and older coins. Those broken high tone squeaks on the 600/800 can result in some nice surprises. HH jim tn
Thanks Jim! Scanning slow with a low recovery speed works wonders in iron. One would think this doesn’t hold true. However, that’s how I been hunting for the last few years and has produce tons of old coins for me. Hope all is well.

Yeah.
Can we come over and play in your sandbox😁😅
Great finds. Excellent recoveries.
Everyone can come play but need to play nicely. No fighting 😂😂

WTG.. good to see the silver isn't being affected by all the iron in that ground... gotta be a gold ring somewhere in that turf.
nice job... Mark ( ohio )
I’m still looking for it lol

When you say - slow, how slow? How many seconds to scan full swing?
Approx 4 seconds scanning in one direction. I’m scanning approximately 3’ directly in front of me. Sometimes even less (like I did this past weekend) but the 4 second scan speed remains.

Nice Job on the iron masked barber and mercs. Yes, a majority of the silver coins I hit these days are severely masked by iron because the sites have been pounded so many times.
Going very slow, hitting from multiple angles and knowing what to listen for can help get some of these.
Dave

Nice Job on the iron masked barber and mercs. Yes, a majority of the silver coins I hit these days are severely masked by iron because the sites have been pounded so many times.
Going very slow, hitting from multiple angles and knowing what to listen for can help get some of these.
Dave
I agree 100%

I have to hand it to you Jim, you are killing it with that Equinox at that park…. Amazing amount of wheats that are turning up not to mention the fine silver coins…. Don’t forget to send me your clad quarters…:lol:
That’s all you want? 🫢😂😂