Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend at the lake

We took our two oldest grandsons to Lake Erie for some fishing this weekend. It was chilly, but I did get to partake in my hobbies. I'm just getting into photography. Mr. WD spied a couple rabbits outside and let me know I had a photo op. I tried to be sneaky, but they scattered. I caught one of them being sneaky, too.

[attachment 357524 bunny4.JPG]

While the guys were out fishing, I got to metal detect our campsite. I used my zlink headphones for the first time with my AT Max. I liked them. I found some aluminum from last years work on the deck, (I was not surprised:tongue:), an electrical plug, and the best thing an egg sinker (adding that to my tackle box:clapping:).

[attachment 357525 camp.JPG]

When we got home, I dug out some of the creek and did some searching upstream.

[attachment 357526 creek1.JPG] I'm guessing the tool on the left might have been a pair of fence cutters.

[attachment 357527 creek3.JPG] This was some sort of large lid.

[attachment 357528 creek5.JPG] This was my coolest find. Maybe a lid for a jelly jar or spice jar? :confused:

[attachment 357529 creek6.JPG] It says, "LYON JAR PATENT ALLOWED."

Thanks for looking.

I hope you all had a blessed weekend!

Sis digger

Hi Sis Digger, nice photos & story about your weekend fishing trip--When my ex & I went on our trips in the 60's & 70's we hadn't started detecting then! Hope all your trips are great & detecting turns out blessed with goodies found! Sis Ma

n/t

Good times sounds like to me. I like all the photos. Thanks for sharing.