Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

weekend finds

bbqman

I had a couple of hunts this weekend and the finds were few and far between. I searched an 1870 house that I hit hard back in the 80`s and was sure the Se would pull some stuff out that I missed then. No GO. Only found one keeper and that was what I think is a cameo. Looks fairly old. Back out today to another place I have worked and found 4 wheats, one a 1913, which I don`t think I have found before and 3 40`s dates. I thought I was silver skunked again untill I got home and cleaned up the small pin I found with a blue stone. Turns out it is sterling, so the 5 hours or so of hunting the last couple of days were not in vain. It`s always fun anyway. Also found some type of clip in the shape of a shoe, Jumping Jacks. Any ideas on that would be appreciated.Thanks for looking and good luck to all !

Nice job Randy!

For whatever reason, I had a tough hunt this weekend, too. I managed only one wheat and a "3 Merry Widows" tin lid!

Like you say though, it's fun anyway, though disappointing when you are used to finding a few more keepers. I think this machine has me spoiled! :)

Nice job on the 1913 -- a '13 wheat is my oldest coin so far; I don't know enough about my SE Pro yet to know where to find Indians, Buffaloes, etc!

HH,

Steve

n/t

Nice finds - that's a pretty silver pin and the Jumping Jacks shoe clip is also neat. I have no idea when they were around or what that clip is for but looks to have some age and is a nice piece of advertising. HH

Great find there, Kinda hard to find old stuff down in here in Texas. Pre 1900 I am still trying to break.