Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend Finds

mander154

Got permission to take the Xterra 705 to an old house site over the weekend. Being new to this, the only things I could identify in the field was one of the buttons and the hinge. Fortunately with the help of a few friends, I can now ID the items in the first picture: an old gas light, a piece from a clock, two buttons, and the hinge. The second picture will be going on the whatzit forum, once I'm done with this post. The third picture is a close up of the buttons, which do not appear to have any sort of design on them (quarter is for scale).

The fourth picture is the clad I found today at a school. I know it does not seem like much, but it breaks my record for quarters and my daily total -- and I was only out for 3 hours instead of all day.

Thanks for looking.
~Amanda