Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend hunt dime trifecta clean silver!

Mark kus

Saw this school last fall mountain bike the air line trails and went Saturday well I saw one area in the far corner that looked like an un disturbed grassy area,By that I mean no fill and old looking grass well it paid off I found lots of clad and 9 silver dimes one Canadian 1952
Then I moved to the front of the school had found a couple of wheat Pennie’s then a nice 25-27 on my Nox right next to the flagpole another mercury i filled back my plug scanned the area and it must have been a spill another mercury was just under the soil also got a sterling earring and a total of about $5.00 in clad coins…
Field and park 1-2
No discrimination
Sensitivity 25
Recovery 7 I use 7 a lot goes pretty deep
HH
Mark

Attachments

• 5700820E-3877-4959-89CF-E182C0A791B8.jpeg
    5700820E-3877-4959-89CF-E182C0A791B8.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 123
  • 71E92B6A-D4CC-4EE5-AD75-72D3939D7B92.jpeg
    71E92B6A-D4CC-4EE5-AD75-72D3939D7B92.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
  • 8D2FDD5E-1164-4337-A20B-A1796D8A3C8F.jpeg
    8D2FDD5E-1164-4337-A20B-A1796D8A3C8F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 118
Awesome hunt Mark!

Good eyes to spot the spot (??) lol
Any idea what the tag with the GPS Co-ords is for???

Good eyes to spot the spot (??) lol
Any idea what the tag with the GPS Co-ords is for???
That’s where the cache of gold and silver coins are hidden 🫢

Or maybe it goes with the letter that guy has that leads to millions. RACE YA!!!!!

Saw this school last fall mountain bike the air line trails and went Saturday well I saw one area in the far corner that looked like an un disturbed grassy area,By that I mean no fill and old looking grass well it paid off I found lots of clad and 9 silver dimes one Canadian 1952
Then I moved to the front of the school had found a couple of wheat Pennie’s then a nice 25-27 on my Nox right next to the flagpole another mercury i filled back my plug scanned the area and it must have been a spill another mercury was just under the soil also got a sterling earring and a total of about $5.00 in clad coins…
Field and park 1-2
No discrimination
Sensitivity 25
Recovery 7 I use 7 a lot goes pretty deep
HH
Mark
What an Awesome hunt.
Great work. Congratulations
Are you using the Legend or the Deus ?
I think I missed something.

What an Awesome hunt.
Great work. Congratulations
Are you using the Legend or the Deus ?
I think I missed something.
Thanks Guys I use stainless steel shot for tumbling I have a Nox 800 and a Deus 2 I prefer the Nox my total in clad quarters dimes nickels was $16.20
Mark

Thanks Guys I use stainless steel shot for tumbling I have a Nox 800 and a Deus 2 I prefer the Nox my total in clad quarters dimes nickels was $16.20
Mark
Media used for polishing bullet brass may be better. Won't damage expensive coins.
Walnut shells would be a good start.

Media used for polishing bullet brass may be better. Won't damage expensive coins.
Walnut shells would be a good start.
Thanks I only clean my clad change once in awhile a silver gets in by accident lol
Mark

Nice settings Mark! I am always switching modes between Park one and Field 2. Depends (No pun intended Ron!) on the emi in the area.

...and, you left some for the rest of us...RIGHT??????
Good job. Congrats!!!!

...and, you left some for the rest of us...RIGHT??????
Good job. Congrats!!!!
Lol there’s more there I’m just waiting to go back when it’s cooler and the next full moon for real low tides.
Mark