Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend hunt with a buddy

Gonehunting

A friend of mine came up last Friday to do a little coin hunting. I ended up finding relics and a few coins. He found a nice SLQ.. Here is the story posted earlier.. Weekend hunt with a buddy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHua9kqdOIk

good luck. I'm sure you enjoy it!!!

I like your videos, very well made
Thanks for sharing!

Nice video.....Like I said. I was also very impressed with the hole fill in's by your friend.
Now that was impressive !!

Does the deus have a depth meter ????

You can use the horseshoe on the left hand side of the control unit. It will show you the signal strength which will give you an idea to the depth of the target.

Aaron said:
I like your videos, very well made
Thanks for sharing!
thanks Aaron, I appreciate the compliment..
Big Boys Hobbies said:
Great video Gone!
Thanks Bart..
Elton said:
Nice video.....Like I said. I was also very impressed with the hole fill in's by your friend.
Now that was impressive !!

Does the deus have a depth meter ????
sound and the horseshoe. Its not the best but none really are on depth.. I am hoping the update that is coming has a better meter....

E-TREC-Virginia said:
You can use the horseshoe on the left hand side of the control unit. It will show you the signal strength which will give you an idea to the depth of the target.
lol you beat me to it..

.....Your deus vedios are the best out there. Im a big fan of them and ur good detecting practices. PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING....... thank u...........jeremi in Alabama :csflag:........:clapping:

finnfoto said:
I keep hearing chatter from your xp . That machine must be really sensitive. ?
it is. I run the relativity in 1 sometimes 2.. and the send at 98....

jmann said:
.....Your deus videos are the best out there. Im a big fan of them and ur good detecting practices. PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING....... thank u...........jeremi in Alabama :csflag:........:clapping:
Thanks bud... I appreciate the complement...