Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend Hunt

morelic55

Tally from the weekends hunt. Dug some Merrils, nice Ringtail Sharps and a .36 tear drop. Most of this was found in a 30x30 foot spot on a very rocky slope. Note the very well preserved square nail !! The X-Terra 70 with the 10.5DD 18.75 works as usual for the relics!!!

:thumbup:Great finds! I know that I love my 705/ MF DD coil set-up. Gonna have to do some research this winter for some older places to hunt next spring.

Nice finds. I have never tried the 18.75 10 1/2 coil yet.

I prefer it over the MF coil because it seems to be hotter on brass and lead, It is sensitive too the P cap in the pic was at 4 inches an read 10 on the ID, The coil loves .22 bullets too! Just the nature of the beast for a relic hunter:thumbup: