Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend loot..............

alex

Hit the Surf lane today low tide............
Lots of gold earrings.. 14k ring...and usual trash which i don't even post,...
Loot..

[attachment 50086 DSC_0011.jpg]

14k ring

[attachment 50087 DSC_0013.jpg]

Emerald..?

[attachment 50088 DSC_0014.jpg]

Ice..? don't think soooo...

[attachment 50089 DSC_0015.jpg]

[attachment 50091 DSC_0012.jpg]

Good luck,
Alex.

Just kidding...Excal.. 50% of pin-point...coin was deep..

Man o man i hate pulltabs!!! I collect them and put them in trash can at the beach, never bring them home.... may be next time i'll post the nut... average at the summer time can be 30/40 items of trash and winter 15/20+ if i use excal and 3 times less with explr.
Alex

i guess it is a good thing they do not offer it in a waterproof version

stories i have read from guys in florida using them on the beach is like 3 and 4 foot deep holes with no problem.............and i even think it as decrimination tooo, but not sure about that.

Yep, it can discriminate iron completely, by levels 1/15/30
only problem with gpx-4000 that you gonna dig 4 foot deep holes not only gold but also for non fer trash and coins :stretcher:

I think that u can program the depth (like 1/2 ft) on this new machine and waterproof it (i'm sure no problem for U to do that) then it must be a killer.....