Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend relic hunt with G2

sekypaleo

Headed south to east Tenn this past weekend to relic hunt but found almost all my sites with crops planted or grass too high. Had one spot, a pasture that I have really pounded over the past 3 years, but the cattle had the grass fairly low so what the heck? beats nothing. Found no lead, but did get an INTACT eagle button....better than the last 5 I have dug which disintegrated in my hands. The next day went into a wooded site which I call the "pine thicket from h*ll"...managed to pull some bullets there, but I definitely earned them. Prolly gonna shut'er down now till fall, except for an occasional woods hunt when temps aren't to bad. Hunted both days with the G2/Ultimate combo. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

It looks like the G2/Ultimate combo is doing good for you.:thumbup: I really enjoy my G2 a lot.

tabman

Nice hunt buddy. Not skunked.

Thanks buddy! Hope your job eases up some and you can get out and do some water hunting soon......I am wishing for fall already!!

I will over the 4th of July shut down. I'll be hitting some spots.