Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend relics. Flying eagle cent bonus

Digger70pa

I got my old reliable G2 out this weekend & did some relic hunting. I use it hard & it's caught up to me. The head phone jack came loose and it's going to need serviced. It's all good though ive got a F19 collecting dust. Thanks for looking & HH

Nice score on the Flying Eagle and I see you are still tearing it up on the Bullets.

Tom

Nitrogen is hard on copper buddy. I've got a couple in worse shape than that one. Thanks for the reply. HH

My machine didn't break it was my headphones that gave up the ghost. I double checked it and that was the problem. My G2 hasn't left me down yet even when I doubt it. Nice machine........

Since you have a g2 and a f19, are their any big differences ? Do you know about any differences between the g2 and the g2 plus?

There's stuff that can be done on the F19 that I don't have any use for because I relic hunt. Like notching things out & the iron volume. I like to hear everything in the ground so I don't use either of them on my F19. I set it up to emulate my G2. I can't say the F19 is any deeper than my G2 either. I do like the back light on the F19 for low light hunting. The F19 saves the last settings when turned off. Both are great machines in my opinion. I like my G2 the best though. It's a very simple light & deep detector. A relic hunters dream.