Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend Silver!!

Jack Beam

Had a really good weekend of detecting! I 've been a silver slump for a good part of the first half of the year, so maybe things are lookin up for me! I went to an old farm house Friday and Sat. The barns are no longer there but the owner gave me a good idea where they used to be. I was lucky enough to find 3 Mercs., a 1924,1936 and a19??D. 2 of them are toasted! I also found a 1899 Barber Quarter! Loved seeing that one but unfortunetly I dinged it with my digger! The 1952D Rosie I found at a different old farm along with the 1902 IH !! The rest of the pics are things that I found at different places the last few months. There are a few more things but these are some of the better finds! Thanks for looking!! HH JB

Great digs Jack!

It's been so hot w/so little rain, that I've put off a promising site in town. I just don't want to risk screwing anything up there. But there is a field pretty close that I need to get permission for. The wheat is off it already, and there was a church there until about 80yrs ago.

Nice finds! Those two Mercs have seen better days! I found my first Barber quarter about a month ago and it just happened to be an 1899 also. Congratulations!

WTG Jack, them are some nice finds.

I really think that lock is cool. Have you found any info on it???

Thanks fellas! The lock is pretty cool! Here is a little info on the lock!http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/norvell-shapleigh-hardware-co-norleigh-diamond It's been really hot and dry here too Longhair! But, just recently we have had close to 3 inches of rain which really helps! Good luck on gettin permission! Sounds like a good spot!

Those are some great finds...glad your finding time to hunt in this heat ,and making the best of it too.the lock is a really cool find .. stay cool/Good Luck