Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Welcome to our newest forum for Garrett's new machine!

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
n/t

cool :thumbup:

Awesome, this would fit in the little backpack nicely!!!! Now the wait on the reviews!

My hope is this machine will handle black sand and salt water better than some of the other detector's that are on the market today. Also can pull out gold chains that other detectors are missing. If it will do that then many old spots become new again.

the portable ones they carry in the vehicles that remove IED's in Afghanistan. They have a fold up one that is just about like this one.

Mr. Bill

There is a lot that I would like to know before making the investment. And I am sure it is true for everyone else.

I don't know what is wrong with all of you guys! For this price, Obama would buy dozens of them and if they don't work very vell, they would fit in real well with the Federal workers........

Getting Ready To Order One.... I'm So Excited :crazy: I was going to order the Infinium LS then herd this was going to come out in the next few weeks! Woot Woot! Hope it find Small Gold and The Super Nuggets!

Move over "Top Dog"! There's a new competition in town!!! Having read the available literature and some of the "behind the scenes" stuff, the new ATX is going to blow the competition out of the water -- and then be able to detect the smallest of remnants that are left!!!

I am liking what I am seeing. Only thing that makes me nervous is the only 10 foot depth rating. But if I was able to hunt the coast again, I'd get one in a minute regardless of its high price.

As a three time Infinium user, TDI User and currently GPX 5000 Relic and Sea here in Scotland for 8 years I am looking forward to trying the ATX.

Toddy

Virginia Beach 2009

Thanks for the now forum! The Garrett ATX looks like it has HUGE potential for a relic and gold machine. We cant wait to play with one!

Thanks again Guv for the new forum.