Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

well almost 2.5 years and no smaller coil

thompy

how much longer do we have to wait for a smaller coil? the stock coil works well but a smaller coil will handle the trash even better, and i would like a smaller coil for prospecting, plus my stock coil doesnt like the water

Do you think the T2 has been left by the wayside and all Efforts have went to the Fisher line? I was wanting to buy the T2 but doesn't look like First Texas has much interest in it.

thats the feeling im getting, dont get me wrong its an awsome machine and handles trash very well, but a smaller coil just fits better in some places

Gosh thompy... I now also wonder if there ever will be a smaller coil!... it is needed for
nugget hunting; especially to get around the rocks and under the brush. If either Mr Bill
or Mr. Ladd reads this thread, hopefully they will give us a thought about the future of
a smaller coil. Mr. Ladd seems to be most knowlegeable and likely knows the current
status???

As time passes, unfortunately there is less and less of a chance of one being made...

they probably wont know much before us, but it doesn't look good, i also want one for prospecting in the rocks and small streams

Agreed... a smaller coil such as a well made circular 6-inch DD that is waterproof
and does not "cry out in pain" when occasionally bumped; and solid, so there are
not any open spokes to get caught by a branch when pushed under the brush...

I've emailed customer service receiving absolutely no repsonse and called them getting the same answer " they are working on it and it will be released ummmm next year". What Gives?

:cool: Don't feel alone. I am having the same problem with Whites. The Prism Series of detectors produced by Whites does not have a small nugget coil either :rage: That does NOT make any sense to me considering that the majority of veteran detectorists I know always have a small "cherry picking" coil in their arsenal. Go figure. :shrug: One thing I like about Bounty Hunter is that their whole main line of detectors run at the same frequency so coils can be inter-exchanged. The other companies come out with new models that run at different frequencies and you have to buy all new accessory coils again :rage: Why can't they put themselves in our shoes? Extra coils are expensive so this has to hurt sales of newer models.... Oh well.....Happy Hunting :crazy:

I just don't understand the reasoning,,,,I mean, they already have the tooling done with the small coil for the F75. What does it take, a few less windings or a tweek here and there!!!! I LOVE my T2, but I just can't see why they are not producing.................MO