Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well decided to send in Excalibur old blue

lammi

Needs new coil and seals, Bought it new many years ago i think this is3rd coil because of wire cracking
now my straight shaft is literally worn out too
i have the one that puts pod right under elbow , I’m looking at one that puts pod well above elbow up high
like the look of over and under but high up might balance better and keep it out of water in waste deep
Over and under puts it about where I have had it,
just wondering if high up is nice balance and if people are happy with it or if its awkward to swing
mostly going to use for water hunting, has found me lots of gold,
last time out it found me a 41 gram 14k necklace in chest deep water then i started chasing ghost signals and noticed coil wire when i got home
also i need both upper and lower shaft any sponsors or ??? Recommendations for buying complete shaft
supposed to be at Minelab Monday once they say its good to start work I’m in market for the balance shaft
thanks for input , Lammi

Anderson Detector Shafts.
I have it on my Blue 800 and its really nice.

I have what the seller called a balanced straight shaft. He and i talked about my height and what would length upper shaft would work best for me. The shaft puts the pods under my elbow and i find that to be ideal for me.

Reactions: tvr