Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well got cornered by those Metal Detecting Groupies

Dancer

Hadn't seen them for awhile. These gals keep track on the newest machines, how to's, and whose running a hot hand. So maybe a doz. of em over at a palvalion having a meeting. While minding my business trying to scratch out a zinc penny from under some poison Ivy, I heard a shout "What is that "? Here they came running down the hill. Well Well well Dancer where have you been? asked Sue one of their founders. "Hunting the Pandemic, starting early, quitting early. " 'Wheres Flo? 'She's running the bingo says Peg while looking up toward the clouds" Next, 3 dangerous young, curvey gals started asking questions. Hold on girls , how old are you kids? Well one of them stuck out her, er ( chin). Said they were all in their 50's. OK but better stand aways from the Fire a little, gals. Oh look he's swinging a single frec machine. And where's the screen? Gazing at the group I said. Got rid of it, couldn't believe my eyes anymore! So the one, May said her machine has 27 frec's and gets updates from the Cloud. Flo been talking to you? Huh? You been finding anything good? Yeah, today!
How about you girls gather for a picture and a pose. Isn't he a Treasure ? Yeah, right. See yins around girls.

Never dawned on me to put Old Spice on the the coil bolts....... hmmmmmm

Dancer, I think your story pretty much takes the cake. I had my wife read it and she spewed her water she was drinking!!
Absolutely hilarious!! You better keep one eye peeled on that bunch:ninja: