Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well I finally did it!

PennyFinder

Went and done pulled the trigger on the BUY IT NOW button on a new Infinium ...sold my Seahunter XL 500 !
What a reliable ol' girl she was. Gonna miss here, hopefully the Infinium will cure my sellers remorse.:biggrin:

PennyFinder

:garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett:

PennyFinder said:
Went and done pulled the trigger on the BUY IT NOW button on a new Infinium ...sold my Seahunter XL 500 !
What a reliable ol' girl she was. Gonna miss here, hopefully the Infinium will cure my sellers remorse.:biggrin:

PennyFinder

Man, there aint nothing like commitment! I love it,

I'm betting you will be glad you did it!

You have just taken metal detecting to a newer level (deeper) and will have the best advantage over most all other detectors, in freshwater and salt water. I hope you have the same successes as others using that machine. There is a bit of a learning curve to it, but those who have gone the extra mile to learn that machine well, have done extremely well. I wish you the "BEST!" :thumbup:

Below is a link to the Infinium Forum (in case you don't know)

http://www.findmall.com/list.php?62

Been using the Infinium Ls for about 40 hr now...

Bought it for the beaches...Witch I have not been out on as of yet....

Been working parks with it...Yes I know it not the best for parks But I did today get my first Silver Ring. There is a learning curve. It gets better....
Any high lows have been trash...But I keep Digging. I can tell coins..Currently have the 8" mon on using it in lightly mineral soil, black dirt under sod.

To date:
Three junk earrings
18.00 plus in clad.
Today .58 cents and a SILVER RING.....MY FIRST....We all have to start some where....
The deepest has been a clad dime 8-9 inches down
My first fine: A Rusty Nail

I like the machine. I am still learning...Can't wait to get it in the water Fresh and Salt..Mostly Fresh

Thanks guys! This should solve the water proof problem that my SD2200 lacked. They are similar in design and the design was assisted by an Aussie and a US designer, I've read. Anybody know the names of the designers?

PennyFinder

:) The following was posted by Tom Ashworth on his forum.

"The new Garrett Infinium LS is proving to be a lower cost version of Minelabs SD series. I am impressed with the depth on larger nuggets. I have tried it on an 3 ounce nugget that I have and it would pick it up at 29 inches (wow). I have a Minelab SD22000d that would only pick it up at 20 inches."

I'd still like to know how the GoldQuest SS would fare on that nugget... Jeff

ROOHOO! I'm stoked!

PennyFinder