Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well I just got back from 2-1/2 hours at the court house and it gave up a little more stuff.

Ray-Mo.

Got another bullet another 1912 barber with D mint,other one was a plain.A 1923 Mercury with rust on both sides from heavy iron infestation and a 1888 Indian.4 wheats and the one has a blob of rust on it and I scratched it because of all the nails that were in the hole driving my pinpointer crazy.A 5 mill MO tax token and the button tha says militaires equipments and is not very old I think.A a copper/brass relic of some sort?The Barber was about 9" under a root.Also found 3 clad Quarters stacked at 4".I will be working all day tomorrow and will give the Etrac a rest,Ray.

n/t

but what readings are you getting on them.. I have yet to get one except on teh dock site, and that was a con 31... the place I am hunting/testing was lived in from 1790-present.. I have gotten large cents, half cent, loats of wheats some silver, a flying eagle, but not a single indian.. they have to be there.. I have been pretty much ignoring 25-29 readings for now as its all been junk.. but if they are coming in there let me know... prob is there is loads of junk in the 12- 20's range

Most here are at 6-12 ferrous and 30-35 conductive as I recall.Usualy a little lower than wheaties on both scales,Ray.