Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well I went and did it. 2500!

Orion42

Last week I finally decided it was time. Ordered the 2500 and it showed up today! Now if we could only get rid of the snow I could get out and try it. Tested it out inside and like what I see. Anybody want some free snow? Come and get all you want.

John

Alright!:bouncy:WTG!:thumbup:Congrats on getting a GTI 2500!:cheers:It is an incredible creation!:garrett::clapping: Feel free to ask for advice at any time!:wiggle: Of all my detectors, that 2500 is the one that gets the most use by far!:detecting: Best of luck to ya!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)

Snow? A couple of years ago, I did a snow hunt at a ski hill after the season closed, and used the large 12.5" Imaging coil. I was pulling coins down to a measured 14" in the snow. As long as it is at zero degrees, the machine should work fine.

Now go and play with your new toy! :jump:

Would love to get out with it, but been sick for a week. With my luck, it'll be snowing again when I get feeling better.:blink:

John

Orion...I just ordered one myself. My wife is taking a nap upstairs and is going to seriously injure me when she finds out...wish me luck....and I hope I'm healed in time to hunt this spring!