Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WELL I'M BACK. Will fill you in on all the gory detail;s later. Among other things I lost so much blood with the gi bleed that I had a silent heart at

Welcome back bill. Glad your pain and suffering of the unknown are all behind you. Now this
forum can become normalized once again. Three cheers from all of us.

Glad to see you back Bill !!! :clap:

Welcome back Bill! It's been a while........glad you are back too. it's going to take some time to read all the posts you missed since you were gone!

Welcome Back Bill, it is good to see you posting again. We missed you.

Jerry

Welcome back no more hospital food for you:thumbup:

Alright!:bouncy:Welcome back Uncle Willy!:clapping: This place just ain't the same without ya!:wiggle:

[size=large]welcome back, bill. hope you'll be out detecting soon. got a bit of recovery to do first, i imagine.

HH [/size]

Welcome home, Bill. I'm praying for a complete recovery and that you can do a little dirt fishing soon. God bless and take care and happy Easter to you and all the other members of this forum. You have been missed!

Welcome Back!
Been kind of dull around here while you was gone. YES, WE DO WANT TO HEAR ALL THE GORY DETAILS. While you were gone, I had a discectomy and I got the doc to give me all the removed pieces in a jar. He may give me the video they shot of the whole circus. I will put that on Youtube if he does.
The medical stuff is too expensive to keep to ourselves! I think we need to share with our friends as much as we can.
Welcome Back Uncle Willy!
I hope that you are feeling better soon, and that you have a Happy Easter!
John Morton

Glad to hear that you are on the mend Bill. It must have been a doozy of a situation to have knocked you around so much. I look forward to hearing about the hunts you can get out on when you are sufficiently recovered, which may be a while given that you had the stuffing knocked clean out of you.
All the best from your friend from down under.
Mick Evans.

n/t

Welcome back Bill...!

Hope you start to feel better and get some strength back.

Alan