Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well I'm coming back.

woodchiphustler

At 63 years old , with limited time to hunt I had to make a few choices. First I would keep one land and one water detector. The herd must go. What was the most versatile detector I have ever used out of the many hundreds? The XP Deus is the answer. Just picked up a great deal on a like new version 3.1 with WS headphones. Should have it mid week. Now if the snow and cold weather would go away. Nah its winter now in Virginia.

Welcome Back

Think you made the right choice. Have the same problem here elbow doesn't like swingin the heavy
ones anymore. Picked up a Deus just before winter hit here in Chiberia (Chicago) and really made
a big difference for me. Can swing it all day no problem not forgeting to mention its a great machine
to use.

I can't wait until the weather breaks where you are, so I can see more of those great relics and coins you find down there in VA.

My herd thinning is going to start soon, and I know the Deus stays put.

I'm thinking about coming back. I need to do some research and come up with a few sites. I also have two to sell before I take the plunge on a Deus.

woodchiphustler said:
At 63 years old , with limited time to hunt I had to make a few choices. First I would keep one land and one water detector. The herd must go. What was the most versatile detector I have ever used out of the many hundreds? The XP Deus is the answer. Just picked up a great deal on a like new version 3.1 with WS headphones. Should have it mid week. Now if the snow and cold weather would go away. Nah its winter now in Virginia.

Now your back consider updating the Deus to 3.2 , I think that was brought out to iron a few kinks out?

How many detectors have you had ?? thought I had lots .

Which ones are you going to flog off?