Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well I'm home from the Snake Pit sorta. Thanks for all the well wishes and concerns. I'll describe the helluva ordeal I went thru later where I dumped

Great to have you back, Bill. You can't keep a good man down!

But I'd rather read your MD articles than a play-by-play of your stools. HAA :rofl:

Yeah Im with marcomo lets here about
:detecting: NOT ..????? Bathroom stuff

But GREAT t have ya Back!!!!!!!

Still Thnkin Spring

Ron

Hospitals are a place to be when your sick or in trouble. Otherwise home is the place to heal and be.
Welcome back hope your health stays good from now on.

Glad you are out of the hospital. Hope you get to feeling better soon, but you need to have a little patience with yourself and not do too much, too soon. Rest and Recuperate until the snow melts and the ground thaws and you'll be ready to go do a little metal detecting. An elderly Deacon in a church once testified: I have been jumping for the joy of Christ Jesus for 85 years and I'm still jumping for Jesus, but I can't jump as high as I used too. Either Gravity gets stronger or we get weaker and I think it's the weakness, as we age. Take it easy and prayers are coming to you and your family.

Oh I'm weak as a new borne babe. I won't be doing any jumping for some time. I have trouble just walking, talking, and breathing. HAA.

Bill

At least you're still on the right side of the grass Bill. At least your not under the grass like all those juicy targets that we like to look for.:goodnight::lol:
Mick Evans.

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Don't rush it and let nature take it's course and you'll be good as new in no time at all.