Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, I'm in Clearwater, Fla......................................................

KyBud(InezKy)

vacationing fer a week. Might get out and try my luck at beach detecting this evening. Lots of detecting going on in the morning hours. Probably locals. Think I'll try it of the evening. Give the locals something to laugh at. Ha Ha. I'll probably look funny detecting with my Gti 2500 and hillbilly gear. I don't have a sand scoop etc. Just my usual diggers. They already know by my farmers tan that I'm not a local. Any way it'll probably be fun. Maybe one of the local Md'ers will show me how it's done on the beach. The fun part is what it's all about anyway.
God Bless
KyBud

Have fun and May God Bless you to find something great....never know what lies under the sand and or soil! Go get the Gold!!! :thumbup: Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

There's GOLD in them that sands.

Look during the day to see where the blanket line is. This is where everyone lays their blankets and towels. This is the place to concentrate on in the evening. Hope you find some keepers!

Have fun. I tried beach hunting about a month ago not for me.