Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well....it happened again

ramer

Last year in a thousand acre heavily wooded park I stopped my car got my metal out and walked 10 feet into the woods and bam....my very first hit was a 1936 silver half.
Well, today, in the same park, I stop my car in an area I never detected before
Got out the detector, walked 5 feet into the woods and bam again my very first hit was a 1945 silver half.
Now what are the odds of this happening twice???
Maybe I should play the lottery. Keep in mind that this a 1000 acre heavily wooded park full of huge hills and valleys
With several small lakes. There are miles of roads running through this
park. I could have pulled over any where.
This is my 4th silver half since last year. Two were found in a different park.

I think you should keep the car running and stop every 100’ or so. That’s a awesome streak. Congrats!

If I were you...….. I would drive out, go back in, get out and find another. Over and over LOL

Very nice finds I had a similar thing happen was hunting a huge old state park
And my pastor was with me he hits a beautiful 14k white sapphire ring!!!
I said the day can’t get any better!
I turn around and get a 97 on my Deus I knew it was a big silver but no idea what I would
Dig up a 1883 Morgan Dollar! I was in shock! Then I scan around the area and another 97
Signal! Another Morgan! Nope was a 1946 walker!!!
Here’s the ring and coins.
Crazy!

Piedmontartifacts said:
I think you should keep the car running and stop every 100’ or so. That’s a awesome streak. Congrats!

:crylol:

Now that's funny. LOL

Rich (Utah)