Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well it's snowing and cold in this stink hole. Good thing I can't go

I bet U are so ready to do some testing on the ATPRO and the Ace 350.Hope U heal up and feel better soon.:thumbup:

Hey Bill...ya I was in Portland yesterday (WED) and left today (thurs) and man barely got out of there. Got into a big storm south of Salem..but still managed to get back to Medford in one piece. Bad time for a medical appointment.

Big town you got there...was my first visit to Portland.

Hope your on the mend bud!

Alan

Hope the gettin well goes well!!!!

Lousy here too Rain today
changing to snow ...

THINK SPRING

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa:

There will be good weather and good finds for all of us very soon. Get better UW..

From the land of the Bluenose......well me son butt deep in snow here too. Iffen youz fit (in more than one way) I'll shove you in me suitcase with me Seahunter when i head to the Dominican for 2 weeks. Be nice to have a digging bud wid me! Heal.

in warm salty water for hemmeroids, so I drove 1200 miles to the gulf of mexico! I had to have a childs seat in the passenger side just to carry that monster! And at the hotels along the way, they charged me for double occupancy! Get well soon!

Know the feeling Bill had triple bypass last May 3rd. Just come home from a cruse and it hit.
Could of happened when I was on the ship.
Heal up and get back out...

Bruce

[size=large]well bill,
i'm just down river from ya, here in kelso wa. the snow has melted for the most part and now we will enter the rinse cycle for who knows how long.
as long as we're all housebound your treasures are safe. get well soon.

hh[/size]