Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well known Australian Minelab Equinox tester tells us about it

david.di

Marksman a Minelab tester and other products for the Equinox tells about his experience here:

tells us about his experience here on the:

MINELAB EQUINOX WORLD WIDE USER GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/356124734832165/permalink/406535216457783/

and I quote

"Flogged area in middle of summer 8 inches super dry soil. Equinox is beyond everything you are thinking. I rarely pick up my ctx these days as I have lost confidence in it. I have found coins that just should not be there with it. In Australia we have 50% silver coins that turn green with corrosion/oxidisation and the CTX has clearly missed them. You are all going to love the capabilities of this machine."

No offense to Mark Williams, but I’ve seen his swing. It’s not a surprise he would find more in a site just by happenstance.