Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, math wasn't my strongest subject but here's how the numbers worked out... went to a lake Erie beach yesterday..

Mark ( ohio )

my cz20/21 came back from fisher a few days ago, so had to give it a try to check on the fix and operation of the detector. so the drive was 140 miles round trip and i found a total of 95 cents !! anyone who has ever detected these beaches know their loaded with bits of aluminum and Babbitt pieces everywhere. Anyway the detector worked good and it was relaxing to be on the sand.. 95 cents vs 140 miles driven, was it worth, oh hell ya!!

Cheers. Mark ( ohio )

my cz20/21 came back from fisher a few days ago, so had to give it a try to check on the fix and operation of the detector. so the drive was 140 miles round trip and i found a total of 95 cents !! anyone who has ever detected these beaches know their loaded with bits of aluminum and Babbitt pieces everywhere. Anyway the detector worked good and it was relaxing to be on the sand.. 95 cents vs 140 miles driven, was it worth, oh hell ya!!

Cheers. Mark ( ohio )
That's great great Mark glad your enjoyed yourself , I live rough over 300 miles from the nearest salt water beach so I know what you mean , I had my eye on the cz21 and Excalibur but I like the housing alot better than the X, plus you made it back safe and sound is a big plus too, HHHank

Cheers. Mark ( ohio )
WoW
130 miles.
And I live less than a mile from it.
Hardly get out from injuries. 😕
Glad ya had a good time.
Love to see your finds.
Which beach ?

WoW
130 miles.
And I live less than a mile from it.
Hardly get out from injuries. 😕
Glad ya had a good time.
Love to see your finds.
Which beach ?
I went to Geneva state park, close to the lodge... Ashtabula would have been closer but whats an extra 15-20 minutes.. Really nothing to show, just some change, all the junk pieces of aluminum and Babbit got sh*t canned.
Mark ( ohio )

I went to Geneva state park, close to the lodge... Ashtabula would have been closer but whats an extra 15-20 minutes.. Really nothing to show, just some change, all the junk pieces of aluminum and Babbit got sh*t canned.
Mark ( ohio )
Hmm
Ever try the beaches at the end of the side roads going to the beaches ?
I believe those are public properties.
Property owners can control the beach on their property. Unless they've found a way to buy it up.
I'm really not certain. Though water rights are public upto the high water mark.
A raft on the lake. Paddling to the beaches you should be legal to detect in the water. Not crossing private property. Lottsa parties down on those beaches in their heydays. 50-70'$

Ever try the park and beach at the East end of the strip ?